Easy Parenting


A few weeks ago I read somewhere that Easy Health and Living were introducing a new magazine to their line called Easy Parenting. It's a magazine which would be covering all different aspects of parenting giving plenty of advice for dealing with tots to teens. They were interested in including advise from parents so I sent off an e-mail as I would only be thrilled if I could give some handy tips that worked for me as a mother. To my absolute delight the next day I received an e-mail from Emma Parkin, the editor of Easy Parenting. She had read through this very blog and was wondering if I would be interested in writing a recipe column for their new magazine. I simply love both Easy Food and Easy Health and Living so to be asked to write for their sister magazine and the fact that Emma enjoyed reading the blog was just an amazing compliment.

Today the first issue goes on sale nationwide and is bagged up with Easy Health and Living, it includes a few of my recipes with some photos taken at my kitchen table. I had such a busy day today as one of my little men had his 6th birthday party, which is, of course, one of the most important events of the year. Hence I couldn't head out in search of the new magazine but I'm eagerly awaiting the read. If you pick up a copy do let me know what you think, I love to hear any feedback! I love new projects and  I'm already scribbling down recipes for the next issue.

5 Comments:

WiseMóna said...

Well done Nessa! I will look for it tomorrow. Looking forward to the read.
Móna

Nicola/Simply Homemade said...

Congratulations Nessa! I'm sure your column will be a huge success, Nicola

Nessa Robins said...

Thanks a million Mona and Nicola! I'm really looking forward to seeing it in print!

Kristin said...

There's no better person to write such a column - congrats! x

Nessa Robins said...

Aw thanks Kristin. It's lovely to have a new little project!