Cookery Demo with Glenisk

My Red Pepper Hummus; one of the recipes included in this Saturday's demo.

This Saturday I'm delighted to be teaming up with Glenisk for a 'back to school lunch-box ideas' demo at their Dawson St store from 12.30-2pm.  I've a few tasty sandwich alternatives as well as lots of healthy nibbles, that will have your little ones rather excited about their lunch-time. At the demo you'll have the opportunity to taste all the dishes that are being prepared.
This demo is free of charge and anyone who attends also gets a goodie bag, packed with Glenisk products. How brilliant is that! 




If you're about Dublin that day, call in, however places are limited so to book your place on this free demo, please email upfront@glenisk.com and put 'Nessa's Lunch Box Tips' in the subject line. I'm looking forward to seeing you there.


2 Comments:

Sue/the view from great island said...

Wish I could be there!

Nessa Robins said...

Thanks Sue. I hope that you are keeping well.